Halloween immune boosting protocol
Okay, so it's Halloween. Besides all of the decorating, pumpkin carving and costume parties, there is a LOT of SUGAR that you and the kids will likely be ingesting. Which is fine. Enjoy it. Don't feel guilty about it. But what else can the increase of sugar do at this time cold and flu time of year??? Sugar suppresses the immune system temporarily, making it more likely for you and the kids to get SICK.
So follow the steps below to help boost your immune after a sugary filled night (or multiple nights!)
1. Take probiotics, vitamin C, Omega 3s, Vit D, Vitamin E
2. Drink lots of water (sugar dehydrates you)
3. Castor oil over the abdomen possibly with some essential oils to help reduce inflammation, bloating and pain
4. Drink immune boosting tea - look for herbs like ginger, echinancea, astragalus, peppermint etc.
5. Elderberry syrup and or Manuka Honey
6. Take your current multivitamin or herbal immune supplement if you are on one
7. Get lots of rest
8. Stop eating the sugar!
~Dr. Laura ND
5/21/2022 06:11:02 pm
Very nice blog you haave here
Leave a Reply.
Hi I am Dr. Laura: mum of 2, Naturopathic Doctor, Health and Wellness Expert, Educator, Speaker, & Entreprenuer