Turmeric powder and supplements are very anti inflammatory and high antioxidant power; something that we all need for various health concerns and living optimally.
I have made a few different versions of turmeric lattes, so far this is the easiest, tastiest and my hubby loves it, so it's my clear winner!
1 cup of milk
1 tsp of turmeric
1/2 tsp of cinnamon
Maple syrup to taste... about 1 tsp to 2 tsp
Add all ingredients to a small saucepan and bring to a slight bowl, then take off heat, stir well and serve.
Makes 2 small cups.
I have been wanting to make this for a long time... it tastes sweet and is safe for kids to take, so it is definitley a staple in my household for all of us to take to prevent getting sick.
- 2/3 cup of dried elderberries (purchase on amazon or at herbal store)
- 3 1/2 cups of water
-1/2 cup of raw honey or to taste
1. Place elderberries and water in saucepan and bring to boil then simmer until about half of liquid is gone which is about 45 minutes. Let cool.
2. Strain out liquid and keep, discard berries.
3. Mix in honey until fully dissolved
4. Place in sterilzed glass jars and keep in the fridge
5. Kids take about 1/2 tsp per day and adults 1 tbsp per day.
Yields - 2 cups
Recipes that are all ND approved, healthful, delicious, easy and enhance a health and wellness lifestyle.