Another recipe that I have been meaning to make for awhile. Less toxins and chemicals than most lotions and less costly! The ingredients can be found at a health food store or purchased online. These make great gifts!!
1. In a double boiler or a glass boil over a boiling pot of water, melt all oils except for the essential oils.
2. Stir and make sure all mixed well
3. Remove from heat, add oils once the mixture has cooled a bit.
4. Move to fridge and let cool for about 1 hour or until it solidifies
5. Take out of fridge and use a mixer to whip it fluffy for about 10 minutes
6. Put in glass jars to store
One batch makes 3.5 mason jars that are 4 oz in size.